Search and Placement
On Call Staffing’s human resource solutions include direct hire, short-term, long-term, interim, and traveler options. Our wide range of professional networks and resources are key to meeting your needs. We excel in placing Clinical, Management, Operational, Finance, and Sales and Marketing professionals.
On Call Clinicians prides itself on being a solutions driven company. Our consulting solutions allow us to create targeted strategies addressing recruiting and retention, outsourcing, vendor management, regulatory compliance, education and training and more.
What makes us different?
With 25 years in business our staff has a combined placement experience of 100 years! Our search teams have professional backgrounds and can quickly understand needs of both clients and candidates. Over our many years in business we have honed proprietary screening and testing protocols that provide our clients with valuable info to assist in selection, training, mentoring.
On Call has completed successful searches for the following leadership positions:
- CEO, COO, VP
- Regional Operations Director
- Executive Director/Dept Manager
Sales and Marketing Management and Staff:
Clinical Leadership in Public Health, Non Profit, Private, Insurance
- Medical Director
- Nurse Practitioner Practice Leads
- Clinic Manager
- Case Management
- Training and Education
Our process includes detailed site assessment and understanding of the position
- Position description coordination with client input and approval
- On Call Clinicians’ Proprietary Candidate Sourcing Process which includes:
- Industry network resources for best match criteria of professional skills, including offer package
- Reference and Background Due Diligence Process
- Personality Testing for Best Fit of Client Criteria
- On Call Clinicians’ Proprietary Candidate Sourcing Process which includes industry network resources for best match criteria of professional skills, including offer package; Reference and Background Due Diligence Process; and Personality Testing for Best Fit of Client Criteria
- Candidate Presentation with On Call Clinicians Consultation
- Candidate Interview Process by Client
- Candidate Consultation Representing Client Offer
- Candidate Consultation for Successful Termination of Prior Employment as Transition Strategy
- Client Negotiation Representation by On Call Clinicians
- Onboarding Process Management as Requested by Client